The next time you make beef kebabs on the grill, try adding a little spice to your life with a special spice rub made from Watkins seasonings. The recipe for what we call “Dad’s Spicey Rub” is provided below:
1 tbsp (or 30 ml) Watkins Black Pepper 6 oz
2 tsp (or 10 ml) Watkins Chili Seasoning
2 tsp (or 10 ml) Watkins Curry Powder
1 tbps (or 30 ml) Watkins Cumin
2 tsp or (or 10 ml) Watkins Sea Salt, freshly ground
1 tsp (or 5 ml) Watkins Paprika
1 tsp (or 5 ml) Watkins Allspice
1/2 tsp (or 2.5 ml) Watkins Cayenne Pepper
1 tsp (or 5 ml) Watkins Purest Ground Cinnamon 6 oz.
16 oz. (or 1.4 kg) sirloin, cut in 1-inch cubes
Bell peppers, onions, mushrooms or vegetables of choice cut into chunks
In a small bowl stir together all of the spice rub ingredients. Next sprinkle sirloin with about 2 tbsp (or 30 ml) of your newly created spice rub.
Be sure and reserve the remaining spice rub in an air-tight container for future use. Thread the seasoned beef chunks onto skewers along with the chunks of vegetables you’ve prepared. Grill or broil the kebabs while turning them occasionally. Continue to grill or broil until the meat is cooked to your desired doneness (about 5 to 7 minutes).
Serve atop a bed of cooked couscous or rice.
Are you considering selling Watkins products, building a Watkins home-based business of your own? If not, why not? I can offer many great reasons for beginning a Watkins business, but some of the most important are included below.
- Watkins is a highly reputable company, founded 141 years ago in 1868.
- Watkins has always been a family-owned company with great leadership.
- Watkins manufactures 350 products for home, family and personal use.
- Watkins is a network marketing company, allowing you to significantly leverage your work effort by providing a residual income stream that will continue to grow as your downline sales organization grows.
- All Watkins products come with a money back guarantee.
- Watkins has an outstanding compensation plan.
- Building a Watkins business is fun. Simply buy and use the product and share info about the business with others.
- Watkins has an elite group of associates called the Summit Group. New associates that sign up under me automatically become members of the Summit Group. As they say, “membership has it’s priviledges.” The Summit Group offers free training and marketing tools to help make your Watkins business grow.
- Watkins produces a natural organic line of products that are heavily favored in today’s “going green” world.
- In addition to money you can earn from Watkins, you can have the opportunity to win free company-paid trips to exotic locations around the world. Our trip in 2010 will be to beautiful Hawaii. Join now and try to qualify for this outstanding trip