- 1 pound of powdered sugar
- 2/3 cup of Watkins cocoa
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tsp. Watkins double-strength vanilla
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
Combine the powdered sugar with Watkins cocoa and salt in a microwave approved bowl. Next, stir in the milk and flavoring and mix well. Place butter on the top of mixture and microwave on high for 2 minutes.
Remove from the microwave and beat until smooth. Next, stir in the nuts. Then spread evenly in a foil-lined or buttered 8″x8″x2″ inch baking pan. Chill for about 1 hour or until firm. Cut into 36 pieces and package in foil-lined, air-tight tin.
I sit here today, amazed once again by the power of the Watkins business model. Over the past year I’ve enjoyed immense success and pleasure building a Watkins home-based business using online marketing methods. It’s been a fun ride. But not everyone is equipped with the skillsets or desire to build a business online. In fact, most Watkins business owners use traditional marketing methods to build highly success work from home enterprises.
And that’s what this blog article is about — namely, the many ways that one can build a Watkins business. Every time I interview another successful Watkins business owner and ask “How did you build your business?” — I’m always left amazed their answer. Because there’s just so many ways that people are building highly success Watkins businesses, working part-time, enjoying being their own boss. In fact, I marvel over how many ways I’ve discovered other Watkins business owners are building their Watkins product businesses. Allow me to present just sample of methods I’ve uncovered:
- Online marketing (like I’m building my business)
- Home parties (called Living Naturally parties by Watkins) – one of our most successful, most productive and fastest money-building business models.
- Display booths at public events - another way to make money with Watkins quickly, and in large chuncks. By public events, I’m talking about selling Watkins products at Church bazaars, festivals, craft shows, flea markets, trade shows, county and state fairs, etc.
- Catalog distribution and mail order – Watkins publishes two types of catalogs for distribution. A large Master Products Catalog and our monthly Watkins Highlights catalogs that always feature the products on sale for the monthy. To order your free catalog, click to http://www.FreeCatalog.me
- Selling to retail establishments — Storefront owners can sign up under you and market up to 20 Watkins products from their store (Watkins manufactures 350 products).
- Conducting tasting parties at teachers lounges and hospitals
- Selling a Farmer’s Markets – always a winner
- Conducting Fundraising Events
- Transfer Buying – Teaching others how to use their Watkins membership as a “Buyer’s Club,” and how, just by replacing name-brand products in their home with Watkins products they can build a phenominal Watkins business without selling — just being user’s and buyers, and teaching others how to do the same. I provide a free book on this method in my FREE, custom-packed, Watkins Business Evaluation Kit. Request your kit now. Every kit is shipped within 24 hours by Priority Mail and comes with my exclusive “No-Obligation to Join” guarantee.
- Supply Gourmet Restaurants – literally no vendor or manufacturer can beat the quality of Watkins cinnamon, black pepper, double-strength vanilla, etc. High-end restaurants looking for that extra edge and memorable dining experience for their customers love Watkins products. Numerous bakeries and ice cream makers use our famous extracts and flavorings.
- Setting Up Booths at Yard Sales - Yes, you heard me right. I recently had the pleasure of meeting a highly successful Watkins associate and Manager who got her Watkins business up and running by paying a small fee to home owners that would allow her to display and sell Watkins products at their yard sale. By providing a free drawing she was able to accumulate leads for home party hosts, new customers and new associates for her downline.
- Selling at Assisted Living Homes – A few months back a little lady in Iowa contacted me via email and asked if I could come do a Watkins home party for her. I explained that I lived in Texas, but knew someone in Iowa I could recommend her to. The party was held 2 months later by a fellow Watkins associate that lived in Iowa. She contacted me a couple of days after the party and exclaimed, “I had the party, it was in an assisted living home, there were 11 ladies present, the youngest was 69, and guess what — they ordered $567 worth of product and want me to come back again in six months.”
Associates that do Living Naturally home parties, whether at homes, teacher’s lounges, hospitals, before Church groups, etc., will earn a Watkins associate an average of $50 per hour for the time and effort put into conducting a home party event. Are you making $50 per hour in your business. If not, you might be interested in learning more about the Watkins business opportunity by clicking here.
My free 232-page ebook, Work From Home Goldmine, provides an honest and straight-forward look and review of the Watkins home business opportunity. Download your free copy now.
The 12 methods I’ve outlined for making money with Watkins are just a sampling. Associates are using many others methods to build their Watkins business. In fact, I even left out the most important and biggest moneymaking method of all. If you’re interested in learning what it is and how you can build a six-figure income from it — feel free to call me at 1-888-OUR-WATKINS (or 1-888-687-9285) and leave a convenient time and number I can reach you to answer any questions you have and tell you how to build a six-figure income from Watkins. I handle all phone calls on a “no-pressure, no obligation to join basis.”
So what can we learn from today’s post? Simply, that Watkins, is not your father or mother’s Watkins anymore. The door-to-door sales method that made Watkins famous so many years ago, has been replaced in modern times to a host of new marketing methods that produce better results than before. Why not make Watkins your work from home opportunity to gain financial freedom and reduce stress in your life? Free yourself from the rat race – join Watkins today.
Watkins is having a banner year — during the midst of the worst economic recession since the Great Depression, proof again that Watkins associates enjoy the greatest home-based business opportunity in America. 141 years old and counting, Watkins has not only endured every economic recession in America since 1868, the company has breezed through them with flying colors.
Why? Well, there are many reasons, but chief among them is the fact that most of our products are recession proof products and a large segment of our vast 350-item product line are products used for cooking and baking. What does every recession have in common — people cutting back on their discretionary income spending and more people eating at home, rather than eating out. No pun intended, but the proof is in the pudding.
During the Great Depression Watkins was only a handful of companies in North America that actually grew in sales each year and added new jobs each year. Wow! Does that make a statement? Watkins impeccable reputation represents a plethora of statements to the business world.
Want a few more? How about, “Watkins has never had a single product recall in its entire 141-year history.” How, about “J.R. Watkins invented the money back guarantee. Prior to J.R. and the famous Red Liniment product he founded the company on, no one had ever offered a money back guarantee in the business world. In the tradition of J.R. Watkins, every Watkins business owner can proudly say he or she still offers a money back guarantee on every product they market, to every customer they meet.
But there’s more to this story. Watkins business owners are happy because they are fortunate to work for a company that doesn’t pigeon-hole them into a single means or ways of making money. The fun of running your own Watkins business is in knowing there are many ways to build a Watkins business and you can customize a business strategy that best suits your talents, skill sets, personality and time schedule.
Watkins business owners rejoice regularly because they work for a solid company that is on the leading edge of the “all-natural” craze that is sweeping America. Our entire 11-product cleaning line is made up of all-natural, plant-based products that are good for our envirnoment. We have scores of products that are either all-natural or organic. In fact, Watkins is so committed to producing all-natural products it recently made the decision to take the red dye out of its Red Liniment to make the product an all-natural product. How many companies do you know that would take a product their company was founded on, that they’ve been marketing for 141 years, that is synamous with their brand, and risk sales by removing the color that made the product famous? I personally can’t think of any.
An on the subject of integrity, Watkins business owners can rejoice in knowing that where other companies that compete in our product arena go for the lower FDA classification of “Food Grade,” Watkins manufactures numerous products to the higher “Pharmaceutical Grade” standard of the FDA.
Of course, no network marketing company would be worth its salt if it didn’t have a good compensation plan. Watkins is a pioneer in the network marketing business and has one of the best compensation plans in the industry. You’re not limited to earning commissions or bonuses on just 3, 4, 5 or 6 levels, but you can literally earn income from every level you have a Manager on.
If you’re interested in the Watkins home-based business opportunity, take me up on my FREE OFFER to send you my custom-packed $25 Watkins Busienss Evaluation Kit, backed by my own “no-obligation to join” guarantee. Click here to order your free kit now.
New Watkins associates and prospects alike are always asking me what pointers or advice I can offer that will guarantee their success. Obviously, everyone has their own definition of what “success” means to them, but if we can settle on the definition of success in Watkins as being “getting off to a fast start and growing one’s business each and every month,” then I can offer the following criteria for what it takes to be successful in this business:
- Pick a successful sponsor with good coaching and mentoring skills and give him or her a frank assessment of yourself, describing why you joined Watkins, how you see yourself building your business, how much money you want to make, how quick you need to achieve that level of income, what talents and experience you have and how much time you can devote to your new Watkins business. Then ask him or her to take that input and suggest a plan of action that will best suit your personality, skill sets, experience, talents and time constraints. If your sponsor is worth his or her salt they should get you pointed in the right direction “for you.”
- Don’t toss your sponsor’s suggestions aside or dismiss them altogether. Chances are he or she learned Watkins the hard way, through trial and error, the school of hard knocks, per se. Take advantage of thier experience and follow their advice. Too often I see associates that are headstrong and determined to cut their own path, make their own mark, and fail because they started with a bad plan of action and refused to let it go.
- For quick money, focus on retailing. For big, long-term money don’t keep trading “hours for dollars.” Instead, enjoy the residual income stream of a network marketing company and leverage your time by focusing on sponsoring with a litte retailing blended in to make you a well-rounded team leader. Sponsoring and team-building are definitely the tried and proven way to make a six figure income in this business.
- Do not give up retailing altogether and go sponsoring 100% of the time. It helps your team building achievements immensely if you can demonstrate to your download that you’ve been there, done that, know where you’re coming from when you teach retailing tips.
- Spend some time on your business each and every day, even if for only 10 minutes a day. Slacking off for one day an easily give way to two idle days, then three, etc. Before too long inactivity will be your death knell and you’ll have no business.
- Listen to motivational tapes, audios and watch motivational DVD’s. Most people are not self-motivated, so focus on learning ways to keep yourself motivated and on top of your game.
- Learn all you can about your products and become passionate about them and the positive attributes they can mean to people who need and use them.
- Set goals for yourself each month.
- Ask a friend or fellow associate to become your “accountability partner” and keep them informed of your progress and whether or not you’re achieving your goals. You’ll find it’s much more difficult to make excuses to someone else for inactivity than it is to yourself.
- Pick marketing methods that leverage and optmize your time. Do you want to sell one person at a time, or multiple people at a time? If you’re not a face-to-face person you can achieve this goal by marketing online and by sponsoring, teaching others how to market to multiple prospects at a time.
- Always be honest with your prospects and your customers. Never mislead them. Build a foundation based on honestly and fair-minded principles and you’ll have customers that will remain loyal to you throughout the years.
- Consult with your upline if you’re not growing your business. Good sponsors can usually diagnose your problem quickly and recommend a solution. Follow it!
I could go on easily and name another 10 or 12 steps that will help your achieve success with Watkins, but follow the ones I’ve listed in this article and you’ll quickly move to the front of the line and make your company’s top associate’s list in no time.