Are you in need of some Watkins products? Many people call me every day looking to buy Watkins products, and not aware you can purchase them online. In fact, you can buy Watkins product now by going to my online store.
If you’re shopping for Watkins products because you’ve used Watkins products in the past, you may be surprised to learn that Watkins manufacturers over 350 different products. More than likely you’re familiar with what I call Watkins “Big Seven.” What are the Watkins “Big Seven?” I’m referring to seven popular Watkins products that have been around for a very long time, going back as far as 141 years, in the case of Red Liniment, or back to 1895, in the case of Watkins Original Double-Strength Vanilla extract. Watkins Big Seven all-time best-selling products are as follows:
- Watkins Original Double-Strength Vanilla
- Watkins Red Liniment
- Watkins White Liniment
- Menthol Camphor Ointment
- Watkins Petro Carbo Salve
- Watkins Black Pepper
- Watkins Cinnamon
You will not go wrong in purchasing any one of these products. They are all awesome products that represent a serious upgrade from any competitive products you might be using now.
In the coming days I will be focused on coverage of Watkins Top 25 Selling Products. All of the Big Seven are on our Top-25 list of best sellers.
Watkins products have been marketed for a long time — 141 years and counting, in fact. And throughout that time Watkins has had a keen eye for what products consumers desire and need. Watkins always seems to have their ear to the ground, listening to consumers and staying in touch with the personal care, supplements, home and kitchen products industry to know what is popular and where they need to steer the firm’s research and development.
It is within that vain that Watkins has made a huge committment towards making as many all-natural and organic products as possible. Even to the extent of removing the red dye from its 141-year old “first product,” Red Liniment. For it was the dye that prevented the product from meeting the qualificaton of being an “all-natural” product. The majority of Watkins products are either all-natural or organic. Some are not, but the point is that the list is growing and “all-natural” products is the fastest growing sector of the consumer products industry.
With that in mind, Watkins will soon be introducing a new line of all-natural pet products and a line of all-natural baby products in the second quarter of 2010. The pet line will include all-natural pet wipes, an all-natural pet shampoo and what I think will be a great seller in the Watkins products line, an all-natural dog and cat urine stain stain odor remover. This great product contains the enzymes that actually destroy the bacteria that causes urine odor, rather than try to mask it with a fragance or deodorant like other products on the market today.
Around mid-year 2010 Watkins new baby line will be introduced and it will include the following Watkins products:
- Baby lotion
- Baby “Head to Toe” Wash
- Baby Oil
- Butt Balm
In addition to these new Watkins products you can expect in 2010 for pets and babies, older folks in your family will be happy to learn that Watkins is introducing a new and improved all-natural toothpaste in mid-December, and has already introduced a new Aloe & Green Tea Shampoo and an Aloe & Green Tea Body Wash. In mid- November (this month), Watkins will also be introducing a new Peppermint Foot Scrub and a “Treat Your Feet” kit that will contain Watkins Rejuvenating Peppermint Foot Cream, Watkins Soothing Peppermint Foot Scrub, a foot stone and a J.R. Watkins Signature Pouch.
You can either shop for Watkins products now, or continue to read my Watkins blog. Likewise, if you have an interest in learning how to start a Watkins business of your own, either download my free ebook or request my free Watkins Busienss Evaluation Kit. Just click on the “Free” link at the very top of this page to order your free kit now.
Get ready for the best darn flavored pound cake you’ve ever tasted. I promise, this recipe is to die for — an unforgettable experience if you’ve never tasted it before. Here’s the famous Watkins recipe for you now.
Five Flavor Cake Recipe
Five Flavor Cake Ingredients
- 3 cups/750 ml sugar
- 5 eggs, beaten until lemon-colored
- 3 cups/750 ml all-purpose flour
- 1 cup/250 ml (2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
- 1/2 cup/125 ml vegetable shortening
- 1 cup/250 ml milk
- 1/2 tsp/2.5 ml Watkins Baking Powder
- 1 tsp/5 ml Watkins Coconut Extract
- 1 tsp/5 ml Watkins Rum Extract
- 1 tsp/5 ml Watkins Butter Extract
- 1 tsp/5 mL Watkins Lemon Extract
- 1 tsp/5 mL Watkins Original Double-Strength Vanilla
Six-Flavor Glaze Ingredients
- 1/2 cup/125 mL sugar
- 1/4 cup/60 mL water
- 1/2 tsp/2.5 ml Watkins Coconut Extract
- 1/2 tsp/2.5 ml Watkins Rum Extract
- 1/2 tsp/2.5 ml Watkins Butter Extract
- 1/2 tsp/2.5 ml Watkins Lemon Extract
- 1/2 tsp/2.5 ml Watkins Original Double-Strength Vanilla
- 1/2 tsp/2.5 ml Watkins Almond Extract
Five Flavor Cake
- Cream together the sugar, butter and shortening in a large mixing bowl until the texture is light and fluffy.
- Next, add the eggs and beat until smooth. In small bowl, combine flour and baking powder; mix well and set aside.
- Combine the milk and extracts.
- Add the flour mixture to the creamed mixture alternately with milk mixture, beginning and ending with the flour mixture.
- Spoon the completed mixture into a greased 10-inch/25-cm tube (angel food cake) pan.
- Bake at 325°F (165ºC) for 1-1/2 to 1-3/4 hours or until cake tests done.
- Cool in a pan on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- Turn cake out of pan onto wire rack and invert again.
- Place waxed paper under rack to catch glaze drippings.
- Slowly spoon the glaze onto top of hot cake and let glaze drizzle down sides of cake.
- Let everything cool completely.
- Combine all the glaze ingredients in a heavy saucepan.
- Bring the mixture to a boil over medium heat, while constantly stirring until the sugar dissolves.
Makes 12 Servings.
Note: If you know you’re not going to be able to eat all of the cake soon, cut the cake in 4 pieces and put 3 pieces in separate ziplock bags. You’ll be surprised how fresh the cake will taste, even a month or two later. Watkins extracts hold up really well when food they’re in is placed in the freezer. Simply remove from freezer and thaw completely before eating if you opt to store some in the freezer.
Watkins products have been trusted by residents of North America for 141 years. These days Watkins manufactures 350 different products. Most of them are organic or all-natural, the fastest growing segment of the consumer products industry. Starting and building a Watkins business is both fun and easy. Consumers love Watkins products and quickly become repeat buyers.
The Watkins home-based business opportunity is intended to be started as a part-time business. But over a 5 to 7 year period it is possible to build a part-time Watkins business into a full-time income. In fact, some Watkins associates have achieved six-figure income levels in this same time frame and still do not have to work full time hours.
This is the beauty of Watkins and the power of Watkins fantastic compensation model. Now don’t get me wrong, Watkins is not a get rich quick business. A more accurate description might be a “get rich slow” or “get rich forever” business.
There are many ways to earn money with Watkins and at least two of them, our Living Naturally home party plan and public event marketing at festivals, craft shows, fairs, flea markets, farmers markets and trade shows can provide instant income of several hundred to a couple of thousand dollars per month.
To learn more about the Watkins home-based business opportunity, I highly recommend you click here and request our FREE Watkins Business Evaluation Kit, a $25 value complete with audio CD’s, books, brochures, our Watkins Master Products Catalog, free Watkins products samples, brochures and miscellaneous literature.